How To Indirectly Get To The Top Of Search Engines
There are millions of web sites trying to get listed in the top 20 spots of the major search engines. That amounts to a lot of competition! Even if your website can not get in the Top 20, you can use indirect ways to get it there.
How can you do that? By employing the achievement of others to your benefit. Look up the top 20 web sites on the major search engines under the keywords and phrases people would find your web site. The key is to your site's link on these web sites.
The most expensive way would be to buy ad space on those web sites. If you do not want to invest any money, you could use the ten strategies below. These strategies may not apply to every web site.
1. Participate on their discussion boards. You could post questions, answer other peoples questions, and join in on discussions. Just include your signature file and link at the end of your messages. This is a excellent way to build link popularity for your site.
2. Ask the web site owner if they would like a free ebook to giveaway to their visitors. You could have them link to your website or include your ad in the f.ree ebook.
3. Submit content to their web site. You could write articles for their web site and include your resource box and link at the end of the report. If they publish it, you'll indirectly be at the peak of the search engines and your site's link popularity will soar!
4. Write an excellent article review of their website, services or products. Then publish the review on your web site. E-mail the website owner and tell them about it. They may link to your web site so their visitors read it.
5. Ask the owner of the website if they would want to trade advertising. If you do not get as much traffic as they do, you could throw in some extra incentives.
6. Propose a cross p.romotion handle the web site. You both could promote each others products or services together in one package deal. This means a mention and link back to your web site.
7. Give the web site a testimonial for their service or product. Include a little text link to your web site with the testimonial. You n.ever understand; it might wind up on their ad copy.
8. Post your advertisement on their free classified ad section on their web site. You want to be certain you have an attractive headline so they will read your advertisement.
9. Post your text link on their f.ree-for-all links page. You want to return and post your link regularly so it stays towards the top.
10. Sign their guest books. You could leave a short compliment about their web site on their guest book. Just include your signature file and link at the end of your message.
If your website isn't in the Top 20 rankings in the search engines, then your goal should be to get your website's link on those sites which are there. Using these indirect methods discussed in this report should allow you to accomplish just exactly that